Pixiwoo Day 5 - Freestyle

Pixiwoo Day 5 

Today was the last day and everyone was really sad :(, Stacey had gone to Brighton for a long weekend with her Boyfriend and Sam had gone to her Daughters sports day for the morning, so as soon as we got to the studio we decided what we wanted extra practice with and got to work. 

I decided i wanted extra practice with Gel Liner and Red Lip and Bridal as these are probably the 2 most requested looks that you will get as a Make Up Artist! 

I began with the Gel Liner and Red Lip look and was really happy with how it turned out, i think i have got Gel Liner down to a tee now :)! 




I then moved onto Bridal and tried something a little more intense than Tuesdays Bridal Look. I still went for Shimmery, just a little darker and more intense, this is how it turned out:




I'm really happy about how all of my looks turned out and i am so proud of them! 

All in all i had the best week EVER and i will never forget it! 
I still can't believe i was taught by my absolute idols and if i go on to be ever a quarter as successful as them i will be one happy girl! 
Below are my pictures with the girls! 




Take a look at my friend Becca's blog for her take on the Pixiwoo Course by clicking here :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria