Avon Haul #1

Hi All! 

And so begins my beauty posts! :) 

Hope you enjoyed reading about my time on the Pixiwoo Course!! (If you read them of course!)

My first beauty post is an Avon Haul, these are going to be a regular feature on my blog as i order from Avon every campaign! It's my monthly treat :) 

This is what i ordered this month :)

I ordered this Foundation as i have used this before and it is the perfect colour for me and a good cheap foundation if you can't afford to splash out on a higher end Foundation! 



I have been looking for a perfect nude nail varnish for a while now and i think i have finally found it with "Naked Truth", i ordered P809 due to liking the colour :) 

This was a must for me this month as i am SO clumsy when i am applying nail polish! This just enables me to tidy up around the edges! 


 Now i can not sing this Face Scrubs praises enough, you can literally feel it clearing out your pores and it leaves your face feeling fresh, clean and feeling fab! I would absolutely definitely recommend this product to anyone! 


I bought this as i don't have any Lip Conditioners and i liked the look of this one as it has a subtle hint of colour when applied! **swatch below**


I've gone a little out of my comfort zone ordering this Lipstick as i expect it may be a little too dark for me, but i will definitely give it a try, and it will be a good addition to my kit! **swatch below**
These were taken with the flash on! 

And finally i ordered 

Now i have never ever been a bronzer user, so i thought a more subtle shimmery bronzer would be best to get me used to using it so i ordered this! I'm yet to try it so wish me luck! 

Are there any items i have ordered that you would like to try? Or do you have any good recommendations?

Do let me know in the comments below :) 

Heather xxxxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria