Pixiwoo Day 2 - Bridal

Pixiwoo Course Day 2

Hi All :) 

So day 2 was all about Bridal! I was excited about this as this is most probably where you are going to get most of your business from! 

Nic began the day by doing a demonstration on Stacey and gave us some information on what kind of make up brands / shades we need in order to fill our kit, and lots of other information regarding payment ect. 

We then got to work on the other members of the team and created our own Bridal look.

I decided to do a shimmery look using the Mac Neutral Palette **which i absolutely adore btw!** 

Here is how my look turned out :) 




And here is what Polly did on myself :) a warm smokey eye which i loved!


I don't want to give much away in case anyone reading this is going to go on the course :) 

More tomorrow <3

Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria