Beauty Scenario Tag!!!

Beauty Scenario Tag :)

Hi Everyone :) 

Thought i would do a Tag today, as i really like reading them on other peoples blogs / watching the videos on other peoples channels!! 

Here goes :) 

Q1: You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep 1 drugstore and 1 high end. Which do you keep?
Well for drugstore it would have to be Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, this is just my favourite Foundation ever, i love the texture and the way it feels on my skin! And its only around the £7 mark which is fab :) As for high end i don't actually own a high end foundation, but i got to use a lot of high end foundations on the Pixiwoo course and my favourite was Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation so i would chose that also :)! 

Q2: You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has some lipstick on her teeth. Do you ignore it and not tell her, or do you let her know?
I would have to tell the lady she had lipstick on her teeth, in a polite way obviously! I absolutely hate it when iv got something on my face or in my teeth and my friends don't tell me so i would have to let her know! 

Q3: You're not feeling quite yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick! Which do you go for? 
This one is EASY! My pick me up lipstick is definitely Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Mystic, its an incredible pinky purple colour and it just makes me feel a million dollars (cheesy i know) whenever i wear it!

Q4: You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and make up differently?
I actually quite liked my hair during my teenage years! I tended to experiment a lot with the colours and styles i used to wear! At one point i had bright flamingo pink hair underneath and a dark purple on top! I absolutely loved it! Turned out my head of year didn't and dragged me out of an I.T class and told me to not return to School until i had dyed it a "normal" colour! Oooops! As for make up, i used to wear just a gold sparkly eyeshadow right across my eye using my finger, and a mascara that must have been about 3 years old, and i'd apply the mascara until they clumped together and i had about 3 lashes! oh dear :/! I would definitely tell my teenage self that that kind of look wasn't great! 

Q5: You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie haircut. Do you, a) Smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically, b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward, or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund?
OMG my worst nightmare, i have a really round head so having my hair cut into a pixie cut would just be horrendous! I would absolutely definitely complain to the manager and demand a refund! I don't really think you wouldn't notice if they were cutting all of your hair off anyway.... just a thought! Lol! 

Q6: Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you only have 1 hour to pack! Which do it all palette would you take with you and why?
It would have to be my Avon neutrals palette! It has a mix of dark and light colours, matte and shimmery, it also has a little pull out compartment which has a few blush colours and some lip glosses! Perfect :) 

Q7: Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided! Whats the product that you really hope is safe?
My MAC Lipstick in Creme De La Femme, its a fab everyday pink shimmery lipstick that goes with everything! 

Q8: Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you, a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed, b) Ask them to repurchase it, or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
This would actually anger me haha! I would absolutely ask them to repurchase it! Make up is my passion so if one of my friends ruined my make up i would ask them to repurchase it for me! People should take care of other peoples belongings :) 

So there are my answers :) I hope that you enjoyed reading my answers! 
I tag anyone that reads this to do this tag too :)

If you do please let me know in the comments and leave me a link to your blog! I'd love to read your answers too! 

Byeeee 

Heather 
xxxxxxxxxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria