An Insight Into My Life :)

A Little About Me!

Hi :)

I'm Heather
23 Years Old 
From Saddleworth

Since i can remember i have been obsessed with all things Beauty related. I was a massive girly girl and would constantly want to do my sisters hair or do her make up using the little cream sets you could get that came with little plastic diamond rings!! (Remember them?!)


As i got older i got more and more interested with make up and would spend my pocket money on a new lipstick or a new mascara. 

I discovered Pixiwoo through watching Jessie J Make Up Tutorials on youtube and became hooked on them instantly, they gave me the inspiration and drive to become a make up artist. 


Myself and my Friend then discovered that Pixiwoo, which consists of Samantha Chapman and Nicola Haste, ran make up courses in their home town on Norwich.
Myself and Becca proceeded to book ourselves on and continue our Journey to becoming Make Up Artists! 

Having completed their course i am now on the road to becoming a Make Up Artist in my own right and i'm using this Blog to help me along the way along with helping and informing the lovely readers as i go along :) 

The next few Blogposts will be a day by day review of the Pixiwoo Make Up Course and will showcase some of the work i did on the other girls who came to do the course too :)

Following the Pixiwoo posts i will be writing about products i love, doing tutorials on different looks and giving you an insight into what my beauty obsessed life is like :) 

I hope you enjoy <3

Links
Pixiwoo Youtube Channel
Becca's Amazing Blog




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria