In The Spotlight - Megan Ellaby



Hey lovely readers!

Hope everyone is goooooood! 

A new series is here!!!

Every Tuesday I will be focusing on one of my favourite YouTubers or Bloggers and sharing my thoughts on them right here for your pleasure! 

My first post of the series is dedicated to the wonderful Megan Ellaby!!!

 


About Megan

Megan is a 24 year old Mancunian and a full time Fashion Blogger and YouTuber!

Previously she worked as a personal stylist for ASOS amongst other fashion based roles! 

In 2016 she was signed to talent company Gleam, which also represents YouTuber's such as Zoella, Louise Pentland and Pixiwoo!

Megan currently lives in Manchester City Center with her musician boyfriend George Craig who is currently in the band One Night Only. 

The couple have also just been named as the faces of RayBan Sunglasses!



Links to her Blog and YouTube Channel can be found below :)

What Megan Does

If you love anything fashion, whether it be finding out what the new trends will be, checking out what is out on the local high street or what is fresh on the catwalk, then Megan is the girl for you!

On her YouTube channel she does the most AMAZING look books, ways to wear new trends, fun little Q&A's, clothing and home ware hauls and even a few vlogs too!!! 

She also has a fantastic blog with the most beautiful pictures showcasing her unique sense of style and how she puts things together!! 



Why You Should Check Megan Out

For me, Megan is the one person that I turn to for any fashion advice, I think she is so sassy with her style and she also comes across as really really down to earth, cool chick!! 

She is one of the only Mancunian YouTubers and Bloggers I am aware of and my goodness does she represent Manchester in a fab way!

When I see her outfits I always think 'wow, I would never have thought to put those together' but she always looks SO fab! 

She is also a high street fan and shows us what bargains we can find on the high street rather than just concentrating on designer pieces, which is fab for people like me who always shop in places such as Topshop, Primark and Zara amongst others!

I was actually in Jimmys Bar in Manchester Northern Quarter (run by her other half George and his brother Jimmy) and she was there also. I was too nervous to go speak to her but she replied to my tweet and said I should have said hi which I thought was really lovely! I will certainly do so if I see her again! 

Overall, I think she is great and I will definitely be a fan and supporter of Megan for as long as she carries on and I think you should too :)

Here are some of her most recent videos for you to check out! 

Be sure you also have a gander at her YouTube and Blog by clicking the links below!




Hope you enjoyed this post! 

TTYL

Heather
xxxx

Links
Megan's YouTube Channel
Megan's Blog
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook Page
My Twitter
Instagram - Heatherlouisee









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria