Alton Towers Opening Day 25th March 2017



Hey Guys :) 

So it's 10 to midnight on a Sunday night as i'm writing this! I got home and just collapsed and slept for 3 hours ha ha! Shows how much fun this weekend was! 

So Friday I travelled down to York to stay at Johns for the evening, its always fun having a sleepover isn't it?! We filmed some videos, (inserted below) and watched a scary film which was a laugh! We didn't manage to get to sleep until really late, probably because we were so excited knowing we were going to Alton Towers the day after!! 

I am not a 'Rollercoaster Enthusiast' in the slightest, but I love going to Theme Parks as its a great day out and I get to see loads of my friends which is the main reason why I go! I miss them SO much when I'm not around them! 

Alton Towers was CRAZILY busy!!! We queued to get in the car park, queued to get into the actual park and then spent most of the day queuing for the few rides that we got on, but you know what? this did not bother me in the slightest! The weather was absolutely amazing and I was joined by some amazing friends! 

Most of my friends were a bit disappointed as The Smiler was down all day (which I will NOT go on as it is clearly a vom machine ha ha). Along with The Smiler going down, all of the other major coasters went down at one point or another which disappointed people, but definitely didn't dampen the atmosphere one bit! 

The weather was unbelievably amazing, so amazing that we did the Rapids 6 TIMES!!! It was absolutely unreal! An absolutely perfect day for a day at a Theme Park! We bumped into SO many people we knew aswell which was fabulous! 

After we had done the full day on the park, we made our way over to The Alton Towers Hotel for some drinks and a dance! As usual, the brilliant Fantastic Scott Family were performing, who I love... (no comments please friends! ha ha)! It was great to see everyone and have a proper chat after a day on park in a more relaxed atmosphere! Just brilliant! 

Overall, I had the most amazing weekend and it has completely worn me out ha ha but was completely worth it! 

Stay tuned in a couple of weeks as myself and John are off to Drayton Manor and back to Alton Towers so will be sure to do a blogpost after them also! 

Hope you enjoyed this post and here are some photo highlights from the day and evening :)





























I have also included the video myself, John and narrator Kyle filmed :) 


Hope you enjoyed this post :) Many more to come! 

TTYL

Heather
xxx

Links
Instagram - Heatherlouisee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria