Trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach February 2017 - The Attractions!



Hello All! 

Like I said on my previous Blogpost, 'Whats To Come In 2017' I am going to start blogging my days out with my friends and family along with the usual Make Up, Beauty and Fashion posts and videos :)! 

Between February 10th and 12th, I travelled to Blackpool with a huge group of friends for the Pleasure Beach opening weekend! 

Upon arriving we caught a tram to meet up with everyone else and experienced Madame Tussauds, which was my first ever time at a Tussauds and Sealife! 

Madame Tussauds was such a laugh, all of the waxworks looked SO realistic and there was also loads of interactive things to do along the way! I would absolutely recommend visiting Madame Tussauds, it was so much fun! Luckily it was extremely quiet when we went, but can imagine it would be hard to get around and see all the waxworks on a busy weekend! 

Take a look at some of the pictures from Tussauds below! 


















We then did The Sealife Center! For me, I'm not a huge fan of The Sealife Center in general, once you have seen one you have kind of seen them all! It was still fun though! 
Only got a few pics from here! I did hold a Starfish though which was pretty cool :D!! 



So there we have the first part of the Blackpool Blogposts! 

You can also watch a Vlog from the day over on the amazing Theme Park Worldwide Youtube Channel!!




Stay tuned for a post on the park itself coming in the next few days :)!

Hope you enjoyed! 

Talk to ya later! 

Heather 

xxxx

Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria