March Primark Wishlist!!



Good Evening / Morning / Afternoon Lovely People!!

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling okay after the horrible news from London Yesterday #WeStandTogether <3

So I have been browsing the Primark Website and came across a few items that I am LUSTING over and thought I would share them :)

Who knows? You may even get some inspiration and rush out to buy something after reading this post!!! Just don't blame me for making you spend money ha ha! 

Anyway, let's do this shizzle!!!! 

1. Black and White Checked Dress

I am absolutely loving this, how cute is it? I think it would look amazing over a pair of tights and ankle boots, or bare legs and some simple sandels! The sleeves are also giving a hint of the ruffle trend and I think its fabulous! For only £10, how could you go wrong? A perfect Spring/Summer piece or even autumn winter if paired with a sassy leather jacket!! You can get it here.

2. Blue Frill Sleeve Top

I found this in the denim section and think its SO cute, also another piece completely on trend with the ruffles! For me, i would wear this with a pair of high waisted jeans or some funky patterned trousers as this is so plain so I think would look fab with pretty much anything! Another piece perfect for spring summer! Another £10 bargain! Take a look at it here!

3. Embroidered Camo Utility Jacket



Not sure myself if the embroidery trend has passed its sell by date but I for one am still absolutely loving it :)!! And I also think the Camo absolutely makes it! I know we are coming up to the Spring/Summer season but it doesn't hurt having something like this in your wardrobe does it? :) Not thick enough to be classed as a coat so I guess you can get some wear out of it in the warmer seasons? That's my excuse anyway ha ha! All year round wear for £25! You can have a gander here.

4. Gold Peep Toe Boots



Is it me or do these boots look silver? Either way I think they are super sassy and would look blooming ace with bare legs and a dress or with a pair of skinny heals and a top! Loving the peep toe, just make sure to have some equally sassy polish on your toes haha!!! For me they also look very comfortable as they encase your whole foot! These are priced at £15, have a look at these sassy numbers here!

5. Gold Slipper Shoes

Like the previous pair, these also look silver to me! But I would love them either way :)! I think these would look perfect with a pair of skinny jeans or also a leather skirt and some cute little ankle socks! What do you think? I think these are totally trendy and I think they will get a lot of compliments! For £8 I think these are fab value! Take a look here :)!

There are also a few accessories that I think are soooo cute!! Take a look at the images below, just click on the names to go straight to the page :)







So there you have it, my Primark Wishlist!!

Let me know if you liked anything on here? Or if you have seen anything else you want to share :) 

I am also going to be doing a "Best of Primark Holiday Shop" blogpost soon so keep a look out :)

TTYL 

Heather
xxxx

Links
Instagram - Heatherlouisee




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria