I Got Lash Extensions!!!



Hellooooo!!

Welcome back lovely readers :)

So, I thought I would pamper myself this week and treat myself to some Lash Extensions! 

I had them done by the lovely Rachel Waterfield, link to her Facebook page below! 

I have had something similar to these in the past, so I thought I knew what to expect, but I was wrong! 

Lash extensions are basically singular false lashes attached to each individual natural lash! The whole procedure took around 2 hours, but it was so relaxing it didn't seem like 2 hours had flown by! I was kind of wishing that it had taken longer as I was so relaxed! 

When I opened my eyes, they stung a for a few seconds, but that was just because of the glue used to make the lashes adhere to your natural ones. After a couple of seconds that completely went away! 

I looked in the mirror and was totally blown away by what I saw! My lashes look TOTALLY natural and as if they have always been that long! Put it this way, I don't think I will go without these again! I blooming love them!

No need for mascara with these, and also no need for the clumpy band lashes! No more getting glue all over my eyelid ha ha, surely I'm not the only one who has the unique talent of doing this every time I attempt to apply them?!

You have 2 options once they are on, wait for them to fall off, or get infills every 2-3 weeks! I will be doing the latter! I cannot see myself without these any longer! 

Take a look at some images below of my new lashes! 





How ace do they look??

Aftercare

There are a few things to note in order to keep your lashes looking as amazing as when they were first done such as:

+ Not allowing any contact with water in the first 24 hours
+Not allowing the water to hit the eyelashes directly when showering
+Not using make up remover as this may loosen the bond between your natural lashes and extensions

Hope you enjoyed this post! 

I will fill you in when I get my infills! 

Make sure to check out Rachel's Nail and Lashes page! 

Talk To Ya Later <3

Heather

xxx

Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria