Happy Birthday Prince George!!

A little extra blog post today :)

I couldn't not blog to celebrate Prince George's 1st Birthday! 

If you are one of my close friends you will most likely be aware of my Royal Family obsession! 

I was one of the people who sat in front of the TV watching Sky News for 48 hours straight once learning that Kate Middleton was in Labour! 
I only left the TV when i had to... (Sad i know)

I was so happy and got all excited the moment they stepped out of the hospital and gave the world their first glimpse of the future King of England! 

I rushed out and bought all the special editions of magazines and newspapers and still have them to this day! Below are just a handful of the ones i own! 

I have enjoyed watching him grow up in front of the cameras as i'm sure many many others have also! From his Christening to the Bilby Teddy throwing incident *hahaha* 

I think the Royal Family are so good for England and make me so proud to be British! 

Does anybody else share my love of the Royals? 
Do let me know :) 

xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria