Red Lipsticks, Valentines Style!





Hello :)

As Valentines Day is creeping up on us I thought now would be a perfect time to talk about my favourite red lipsticks! Perfect for Valentines Day <3

Hope you enjoy :)!

L-R: Rimmel Kate Moss - 107, MAC - Lady Danger, Rimmel - Apocaliptic, MAC - Russian Red, Barry M - 163
Rimmel Kate Moss - 107
This is a beautiful dark berry red colour and has a lovely fruity smell to it. 
It has a matte finish and works perfectly with simple eyes.

MAC - Lady Danger
A stunning orange tone red shade, extremely bright and dramatic and definitely adds a pop of colour to any make up look.
This lipstick also has a matte finish.

Rimmel Apocalips - Apocaliptic
This is the only liquid lipstick on this list as I prefer a matte finish to lipsticks, however; this is a beautiful pinky red colour that wears really well and doesn't come off quickly like other liquid lipsticks on the market.

MAC - Russian Red
This is a classic red, if you imagine a red lip, I think this is the shade most people will think of. 
One of MAC's most popular shades and I can see why!
Again, this is a matte finish also. (I think I see a pattern here)

Barry M - 163
Last but not least is this gorgeous bright red shade. For a high street lipstick, the wear on this is fantastic and it doesn't budge, which is great if you're having a meal and drinks on Valentines. 

Below are the swatches on my hand, this is taken with the flash.
I think that the Rimmel Apocalips swatch looks more pink, I promise its red haha :)
L-R: Rimmel Kate Moss - 107, MAC - Lady Danger, Rimmel Apocalips - Apocaliptic, MAC - Russian Red, Barry M - 163.

So there you have it, my favourite red lipsticks!

Do you have any of these? Do you have any other recommendations?

Do let me know :)

Ta Ta For Now

Heather xxxxx

My Links
My Facebook Page
My Twitter
Any enquiries please email heatherlouisebeauty@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria