January Non Beauty Favourites



Hello :)

Today is the turn of my January Non Beauty Favourites!

First up is Peter Kay's Car Share.
I must have watched every episode of this series, at least 30 times.... no joke!
Peter Kay is a bloody genius and Sian Gibson (Kayleigh) is definitely an underated actress and their natural chemistry is what makes the show.
It has me in stitches and whenever i feel down i watch this and it brightens me up, no doubt! 
If you haven't already, PLEASE watch this, you wont regret it!


Next up is my 2016 Diary from Next!
I was instantly drawn to this diary as it was sparkly and the perfect size for my handbag.
I use this to write my ideas and schedule for my blog along with important dates in it and keep it will me at all times in case i get any ideas :)


I was lucky enough to get the beautiful Rose Gold Marc Jacobs Watch for Christmas and i am just in love with it! 
I feel it is more for special occasions as it is so pretty but i wear it most days as i just LOVE it! 


 I have a love for Zoella, and anyone who knows me well will be aware of this.
I think she is amazing as a person but her bath and body products are fantastic also. 
I love this body scrub so much as it smells so gorgeous in the shower and really exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling really smooth.



Another bath product i have been loving is my Ted Baker Body Wash.
Again, this smells delicious and lathers up really well on the shower flower which is always nice :)


I suffer really badly with dry hands and struggle to find a hand cream that doesn't sting my hands when i apply it. However; the Body Wash Mango Hand  Cream really works and doesn't sting my hands at all. Plus it smells amazing which is always a bonus :)


Lastly, i seem to have an obsession with Rings! I must own over 50 rings! It's pretty ridiculous! Think i have a problem ha! But at the moment i have been LOVING wearing my Topshop Ring Set in Black! 
I also love how unique they are, i can't say i have ever seen or worn anything like these :)


So there they are :) my Non Beauty Favourites :)

Hope you have enjoyed this post and maybe you have got a few ideas about what to treat yourself to next :)

Lots of Love :)

Heather
xxx

My Links

Any enquiries please email heatherlouisebeauty@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria