January Beauty Favourites



Hi Guys, i'm back, and this time i'm staying haha!

I'm starting to blog 3 times a week, Tuesday, Thursdays and Sundays.

Firstly i'm starting with January Beauty Favourites :)

Hope you enjoy :)

This month i have 11 beauty favourites to show you, first of all i have been loving the Beauty Formulas Peel-Off Mask. 
This is fantastic, i use it every night (not sure if i should be ha!) on my T-ZONE and leave it for around 10 minutes and peel it off.
It makes me my face feel SO soft and clear and i love the feeling of peeling it off ha! Who doesn't? come on! 



At the moment, my favourite perfume at the moment is YSL Cinema. I find this scent SO classy and sexy and i just absolutely love it!
I am terrible at describing scents so here are the notes as described on the YSL Website: "A flamboyant bouquet of glamour and femininity which glistens in gold and light. This sensual and luminous floral essence opens on the exuberant notes of Clementine from Corsica mixed with the sweetness of Almond Blossom. The middle notes radiate around the majestic bright and spicy Amaryllis, sustained by Jasmine Sambac. The very sensuous base notes combine the warmth of Bourbon Vanilla with Ambregris to totally delight the senses."
I also think that the packaging is lovely :)



Next, i have just started drawing in my eyebrows and use FCUK Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
This pencil is lovely and soft and glides on really well! I think its a great colour for me since i have dark hair.
I guess i'm a little too scared to go darker as i'm still not used to having slightly darker brows than i'm used to, i'm working on it :)




I have been obsessed with 2 Mac Lipsticks this month, both new to my collection! The first is Mehr.
Mehr is a gorgeous browny pink shade, a slightly dark nude and i love it! 
It has a matte finish which is my favourite finish which makes it even better! I have enclosed a swatch too as sometimes the true colour doesnt show up when photographed in the tube.




The other colour i have been loving, and wearing almost every day is Creme Cup.
Creme Cup is a beautiful creamy pinky nude which is a perfect every day colour! Also perfect for a night out if you have a dramatic eye!
Again, here is the swatch, just gorgeous :)




Surprisingly, i have also been using Poundland's own lipliner in Rose!
I was a little wary of this as it is from Poundland, however; i was pleasantly surprised! It goes on really well and goes with a lot of my lipsticks!
Its a gorgeous pink colour which also looks good when used all over the lips on its own. 
Also, watch out for a blogpost all about the Poundland Beauty Range, coming soon :)




2 of my favourites brushes have made it into my January Favourites! Both being Real Techniques. 
The first is the Real Techniques Bold Metals Powder Brush, lets just get it out there, how gorgeous does it look? So beautiful and looks so gorgeous even just on display.
Its so soft and fluffy, picks up the perfect amount of product and distributes it perfectly on the face.



The other is the Real Techniques Smudge Brush. When going for a smokey eye, this is just perfect. It is small and dense enough to get right under the lash line and smudge the shadow.
It is also great for smudging darker shadows along the top lashline for a smudged out eyeliner look.



Now, literally, the only brush that i am able to get through my hair is the Tangle Teezer. I'm sure you have all heard of this, but its just amazing. 
Its like a miracle brush, I can wake up in the morning with like a birds nest on my head and the Tangle Teezer just glides through it!
They are also available in a lot of different styles which makes you feel that you need to buy the lot ha :)



So, it took me a long while to give in and buy Benefit They're Real Mascara but as it was £19.50 i kind of hesitated. However; i saw it bloody everywhere, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter ect and knew i had to give in and bite the bullet.
And my god am i glad i did. The brush is lovely and the look it gives my lashes is out of this world. Out of all of the mascaras i own, this is the one that gets me the most compliments... by far!
Just perfect!



And to top it all off, my Collar Style Zoella Cosmetics Bag is perfect to keep everything in and is SO cute! 
I absolutely love the way it looks and think it would even be a really cute purse too :)



So there you have it!

My January Beauty Favourites :)

Hope you enjoyed reading it!

I would love you to leave your favourites in the comments too :) 

Lots of Love

Heather xxx

My Links


Any enquiries please email heatherlouisebeauty@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria