Product Review - Pretty Nose, Chin and Forehead Strips


Hey everyone! Hope you are all fandabidosie :)

Today I am doing my first product review! Wooo!

As you probably all know, products that supposedly unclog pores and remove blackheads are super popular right now so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and I bought some unclogging strips! 

The brand I went for were a brand called 'Pretty'. I had never heard of these before so I thought I would give them a go! Plus, they were only £2 for a pack so were an absolute bargain! 


I got these from Boohoo.com as they also do beauty stuff, which I never knew about! 

Each pack comes with 6 strips in each. Although, you have to use 2 strips from the forehead and chin strips box so therefore you only get 3 sessions, however you only need to use one from the nose strip box which is good! 

Each strip is individually packaged in a silver foil packet. 


Before you put the strips on, you need to make sure your face is make up free and has no residue from make up wipes or soap on it! Then you need to wet your chin, forehead and nose! The strip will not stick if the areas are dry! 

Once you have done this you need to take the strips out of their packet and place them on your face making sure they are securely stuck in place. They take around 10 minutes to dry, once they have dried you know it is time to take the strips off! Please ignore my horrendous face in the image below ha ha! 


Once dried and you are ready to take them off, peel the strips from the outside towards the middle! NOW... this hurts SO much, it takes every little hair away with it aswell! I didn't think these would hurt as bad as the Charcoal Masks that everyone raves about but my goodness it hurts like a b**ch! 

Once I plucked up the courage to peel them all off (which took me about 20 minutes, as I was being slightly dramatic lol) my skin did feel a lot smoother but there was no evidence of blackheads of blocked pores on the strips which I found disappointing! However, for £2, what did I expect huh?

So there you have it, that is my review of the pore strips! They hurt and didn't pull anything out of my face! Next time I think I will stick to the Charcoal Mask! But won't put it all over my face this time ha ha! 

If you do want to try them, then I have left the link below for you :)

TTYL

Heather
xxxx

Links
My Instagram - Heatherlouisee







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria