Foundation Brushes, My Collection!



HIYA

So, here is my collection of Foundation brushes! As you can probably tell I am FIERCELY loyal to Real Techniques as they are the brainchild of Sam and Nic Chapman,  aka the wonderful Pixiwoo

I'm sure you have heard of them! If you have been living under a rock, they are hugely successful make up artists with their very own range of make up brushes "Real Techniques"

Here is my collection :) 

Stippling Brush


This is best for a light coverage as the brush isn't too dense! I use this with tinted moisturiser or bb cream as both don't need a heavy coverage! Brilliant brush! 

Pointed Foundation Brush


I don't use this all over my face as the brush is so small so it would take a while to do a full face of foundation, however this is just my opinion! I use this where I need to be a little more precise with my application i.e around the nose or under the eyes!


Buffing Brush


Gives a medium coverage of foundation as the brush is quite dense! This is my favourite foundation brush in my collection as it makes you look airbrushed and your skin look perfect! 

Expert Face Brush


Another fantastic brush. If you want a heavy coverage, this is the brush for you. The brushes are short and dense and it really buffs the foundation into the skin! I tend to use this when I am going on a night out and I know millions of pictures are going to be taken haha! 

So there is my collection of Foundation brushes. I cannot fault Real Techniques brushes, I literally do not have a bad word to say about them!  Fantastic :) 

Ta Ta :) 

Xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria