Lip Product Wish List - NYX

Hi All, 

I'm back.... Again! 

Hope everyone is well! 

I promise, I am going to keep up with my blog now, its been neglected for FAR too long! 

Today, for my first post being back in action, I am going to talk about the lip products from NYX I am currently pining for! 

Here goes :)




1. NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream - Speed of Light
A beautiful metallic burnt orange shimmery lip cream! How gorgeous would this look with a neuteral eye! 

2, NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream - Galactic
Another shimmery lip cream this time in a bluey grey colour! I would definitely only wear this on my brave days but myself, I think it would look amazing with smokey eyes and an updo! 

3. NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick - Beauty Mark
A lovely brown matte liquid lipstick, I would wear this as an everyday lipstick! 

4. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick - Cherry Skies
 I already have one of these and reach for it almost every day! I stumbled upon this colour and thought it was perfect for the autumn period! 

5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Copenhagen
I see a pattern forming here, I think dark lipsticks are the way forward for me! I thought this plummy shade would again be perfect for autumn time, but also winter too! The colour reminds me of a Mulled Wine or a Hot Vimto! Very Festive! 

So there we have it, these are the NYX lip products that stood out to me whilst browsing the collection! 

Let me know if you agree with any of mine and let me know yours! I'd love to have a gander :)

Ta Ta for now <3

Heather
xxxxxxx

Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria