My Current Mac Lipstick Wishlist

GOOOOOOOOOD EVENING :) 

So this post is basically just what it says on the tin :) these are the Mac Lipsticks im currently pining for :) 

1. Mehr
Mehr is described as a "dirty blue pink"
It comes in a Matte finish
To me I believe this shade would work for every day wear, I think I would get a LOT of use out of this lipstick and is the one I'm pining for the most :)

2. Crème Cup
Crème Cup is described as a "light blue pink"
It comes in a Cremesheen  (high shine) finish
I think it looks like a gorgeous pinky nude, again, perfect for everyday wear.

3. Diva
Diva is described as an "intense reddish burgundy"
It comes in a Matte finish
I think this colour is a perfect shade for the autumn and winter months and would look fab on anyone,  if you are brave enough to wear such a daring colour!!

4. Whirl
Whirl is described as a "dirty rose"
The finish is Matte
Now, I'm sure everyone has heard of this, the world went mad when they transformed the Whirl Lip liner into a lipstick. I went to purchase and had no luck!!! I will keep trying as I feel I NEED this lipstick!

5. And finally... Show Orchid
Show Orchid is described as a "Very Hot Pink"
It is available in the Amplified" (cream) finish.
I am a lover of hot pinks, I have purchased Girl about Town and Candy Yum Yum but feel I also need this in my collection! Perfect if you want to stand out on a night out :)

So there you have it :) 

My Mac Lipstick wishlist!

Do you have a favourite lipstick?  

Do let me know :)

Ta Ta

Heather xxxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria