A Night With One Direction

HIYA! 

Right let's get this out if the way first... yes I'm 25 and yes I like One Direction.

Well, in fact I LOVE One Direction!!

I get a lot of stick from my friends over loving them but hey, if it's making you happy then who cares ey?? 

So recently myself and my friend Becca went to watch One Direction in Manchester and happened to stay in the same hotel as them also.

We thought why not?! We work hard enough, we deserve a treat :) 

One Direction were AMAZING as always and we had a ball!

We also saw Niall in the hotel bar when we got back! We wern't allowed to meet or speak to him, but we managed to look from afar haha ;).

Here are a few pictures of the night, along with a few of the lovely Lowry Hotel! 














We also got to meet Ed Byrne too! He was lovely :) 


I also uploaded a video of our night too, watch it below :)


Overall it was a fab night and I'm gutted we may never see them again! 

Hope you enjoyed this post! 

I'm going seeing Little Mix early next year so will do the same then :) 

Lots of love

Heather

Xxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip To Blackpool February 2017 - The Park!

In The Spotlight #2 - Coaster Crazy!

In The Spotlight #3 - Sammi Maria